Graduation day, socials, ethnic day

While skin posting reached its relieving end, without me taking out even the magnifying glass in that cubicle with 50 people packed inside, three events occurred on subsequent days.

Graduation day:
2k7 batch went out with summer dreams 2013. Dr Antony, Dr Abhas, doctors everywhere. They made a beautiful video about their life in MMC and danced to their contentment while we had good food and slumbered.

Socials:
I'm yet to talk with the juniors about what happened there. But in the hostel there was definitely innovative hazing methods.

Ethnic day:
Now this was fun. Thanks to more than a week of bugging hard work by class representatives and others Sammilan, though it was never called so, went so well at hotel ruchi. I was the DJ playing the right songs at the right times except when I muted the sound for 15 seconds just when the sexy lady part of Gangnam style was coming up.

Everything went so well - titles, games, food, ramp walk. Fadnis and Deepthi became the ethnic couple.

And the dance hall was simply superb with the closed room heating things up. People sweating and dancing and enjoying the night in ways that never were.

BTW, the MMC&RI confessions page has started on Facebook.
And it's OBG posting for me from today.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings