Perfectly messy prefect: Day 9

Yesterday, after I slept*
(*-almost slept)

10 o'clock, one of my friends calls me and comes to my room for converting a set of videos in his laptop. While I'm on it a senior from a neighbouring room comes in and asks me to go get a rice bath from chat street. After successfully delegating it, I continue the conversion work and then I get a call from generals secretary, his friend needed two garlic from mess store. While returning from the store, I got caught by the final years studying and they aren't satisfied with my first year aptitude. Left there and reached room to complete the conversions and slept at 12.

And then! Close to 3 o'clock I get a phone call from previous prefects asking me to get the bill from the newspaper guy today.

And I'm up.

For breakfast, the cook needed tomatoes. I ordered the vegetable guy at 7.10 and waited. Waited. Waited. 7.30 and I understood it wouldn't be wise to wait longer, called manjunath. He and uday went for tomatoes at 7.40, came back at 7.50. In short the bisi Bele bath was late by 20 minutes.

Then, I got ready to go college. But manjunath had to go for surgery posting. So I bunked posting.

At 10.15 went to sbi to activate the new atm card. The pin hadn't reached the bank. Gave application to activate e-banking and went college.
Exchanged key with manjunath on the way.

Had a friend's chappathi for lunch, didn't go back hostel.
Manjunath and me got into pharmacology lab after that.
And suddenly we got upto 5 phone calls. The electrician who had said he'd come next day didn't leave the hostel instead went to the gs telling nobody was accompanying him. Thus gs called suhas who was in bank. And he called us.
At the same time manjunath had given mess keys to Vinay to give uday. And Vinay had gone out, so uday didn't get the key.
We got out of pharmac lab in between went hostel, and it was all alright. Electrician had left uday had the key. Went back to class.

On the way back to hostel, I found mahadevappa sir walking. He talked to me all the way till hostel about how to do research.

Dinner with chicken. No egg because of late delivery.  Everything extra because of people leaving.

Gave only 4 packets of milk and even that was extra.

And slept in seconds.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings