Perfectly messy prefect: Day 5

The security was sleeping when I woke up. Amazingly, everything was in store today. Nothing bought from outside. Scrubber still not delivered.

Suhas stayed at mess today waiting to draw cheque from warden. But he didn't get it today.
And just as I was about to leave for posting, got a call from ladies hostel prefect asking us to return their gas cylinder. Sent it via their security and went away.

Reached back only at 8 for supplying banana. It was just enough. But these days, the heart beat isn't rising very much while serving. Pallya had become empty by 8:30. Still survived unscathed.

Then, finished that sugarcane which I got the day before on the road from a lorry coming against which jumped into a pothole right next to me.

Waiting to wish an old friend on his birthday.

And today, is a great day for amazing friendships.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings