Perfectly messy prefect: Day 4

In the morning, it's not as cold as the first day, these days.
Anyhow I've returned Aquib's fest hoodie.
It was rotti in the morning. Attendance was maximum.
Sunday. It's feast for noon. After breakfast Uday and Manja were running around Mysore for things.

While I sat at the kitchen:
"sir, onion should be big otherwise can't peel, cut"
While they went market:
"sir, onion should be small, otherwise it collapses into uselessness"
In the fight between big onion and small onion indecision prevailed until the senior most sharath sir quips in like Gulliver in Lilliput to settle for status quo.

Then, gulab jamun arrived. But ice cream delivery number ceased to exist which was a blessing in double disguise. We bought costly small packets and that didn't last for everyone. But in the process we found a shop closer to hostel where we get cheaper ice cream too.

Chicken was in excess. But fruit salad was less even after we bought 150% of initial amount bananas on workers' advice.

Then, I saw ice age 3, matrix reloaded, titanic and rowdy rathore all in parts.

And was sleepy, slept for 3 hours after tea. Well that's because I slept late last night because of the porting issue. Sunday holiday, so the first recharge has still been not done.

Supper was just enough. Only hostel general secretary and a few of my friends had to go empty stomach.

And then, I went chat street, filled mine with a falooda. And here I'm.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings