Perfectly messy prefect: Day 16

Today, started as a normal boring day.
Till the gas leakage that was temporarily fixed yesterday had to be fixed again.
Calling the repairman would have been stupid, as seen later. So, I took a pipe tighter and started looking for alternate tubes in the gas room. Got one, found some spare washers and fitted it back, luckily, to everyone's nose and ears, it wasn't leaking.

But still for a security, we called the repair guy. He comes in after lunch and repairs it properly.

And the rest of the day was irrelevant with respect to mess. Manjunath coming in afternoon, I went sbi to activate my ATM and some little shopping after that.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings