Perfectly messy prefect: Day 10

Gone are the distant days of worrying about mess when I'm not there.
Gave everything for breakfast. Ate leftover bananas as breakfast.
And went for a research workshop with sumanth sir, venkatesh darshan, swathi and priyadarshi at HD Kote.

The workshop was useful. Didn't take down notes because participants are gonna get the materials e-mailed. So, no luck for you thinking I'd post my notes here.

While there, got phone calls from so many people.
Nikhil called to ask if accommodation could be made available at alappuzha or trivandrum. I called dad.
Somanna called to ask whether he has to take back the sambar powder from the mill soon, because there's a power cut at the mill.
Pavaman called to inform about the meeting happening on Tuesday.
And I had a lot of questions to ask Sumanth sir too.

Thus the one hour ride from there, was entirely useful.

Served eggs and banana, slept.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings