Back to Basics

Parkinson's law: Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
Study holiday version of the same: Work contracts to fit inside the time left for completion.

The circadian arrhythmia cannot explain my craving for a punching bag. But, in between there are streaks of concentrated study where I feel like I have solved the entire human body. And that's how the days pass before the first year final examination (scheduled to begin on 21st with Anatomy. Count it, 14 days to go!)

Compacting an year into 3 weeks requires a great deal of mental strength, which, contrary to my claims, I lack. :P
And thus, this post (because the mind is constantly searching for things to do other than reading including - a website with free, quality, detailed, and fun content of medical education; a 3d model of the human body (javascript) and other things  which have been scheduled to be done in summer)

GET BACK TO WORK!

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings