Personality development by Dr M A Shekhar

Personality is what you do when you are being watched
Character is what you do whether you are being watched or not

No one can go back and change a bad beginning, but anyone can start now and create a successful ending

How to
1 subconscious programming
Just before sleeping, just after walking up, childhood conscious mind is active enough to generate the positive traits

2 reinforced programming
Autosuggestion and repetition

3 defensive approach
Protest or deny the negative traits at it's very beginning of the entering in the subconscious store

4 imaginary anchoring
Anchor great personalities in imagination and let them shape our personality

5 physical action
Body language approach
Consciously practice body language of positive traits

6 domino effect
By being with great people great cultured company

Traits
Accept responsibility
Listen
Smile

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings