When it's a war, the bruises do not count

Part 1

Medical school is so eventful that documenting everything that happens is amazingly tough. (Just see the size of Gray's Anatomy, that is how much it'd be if everything was put in words)
Yet, the sheer fun in letting others know about the awesome, sometimes depressive to the point people "seriously quit", poly-tonic, and busy life inside a hospital, is now making me hope that I'll full these pages with words faster than I can type.

-

Part 2

Do not believe part 1. Not even in your dreams. When there is an exam going on, I get all sorts of crazy ideas, blog posts, thousand important interesting things to do, none of which can wait till the end of the week (because after the week, when exam is done with, I wouldn't even remember what those were).

So, I've started a Physiology blog too :-P
That is, assuming I've already told you about the Anatomy blog and the Biochemistry blog :-P :-P

And do you seriously think I'll post on all four of these? Well, let's see how well the time-management-ninja I've become does

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings