Being Myself

Hostel life brings you an opportunity to be yourself. What that means for me right now is that I'm going back to my old ways of bathing once in four days, which my loving mom had a very hard time trying to change.
In fact by the time I left my house she had succeeded in it. But, as I mentioned, Mysore Medical College undergraduate hostel for men, is now letting me improve upon the days-without-bath count by suffering from acute hypohydro-ism (water scarcity). I know this counts as whining. But just in case the health minister notices this before coming to inaugurate the Swami Vivekananda statue, and the solar lights (as a party of the golden jubilee celebration) on Saturday, may be he can know how I've hidden all my dirty clothes in my big suit case for welcoming him into my pseudo-clean room.

Speaking of the solar lights, there are too many of them, everywhere, that now you gotta keep an eye out unless you wanna dash into the tall metal pole with the photovoltaic cells mounted on top of it. But it does lend the hostel a futuristic look!
I'll try to post pictures once they start working (and before they stop doing so)

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings