Relief!

Gave up last night. Stopped studying after doing mammary gland alone, slept peacefully.
Went inside exam hall expecting sure failure.

But! Long essay - breast.
Short essays - fertilization!, femoral sheath, obturator nerve, long saphenous vein, lumbricals!
All of them, i had faint memories of.

Started the serious studying with biochemistry. Gerrad's quadret is alkaptonuria, cystinuria, pentosuria, and albinism!

Went out in celebration during night. Big bazaar's food bazaar is the place. Photo in my Google+ profile. (For that matter, I've made my Fb account dormant) if you want a link, see towards the right of the blog

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings