Postings

The exhibition duties, and the management of it, taught me one thing. When we start getting postings next year, i should never exchange my duty with someone who has their duty before mine.
Then, that Samsung phone chargers are very hard to find lying around, unlike Nokia's

Mysore zoo is big! 3 km to walk, i guess. And parking is tight. But not for my AXN DX
the lone gorilla in south Asia, resting in its own special swing just like us.
Hyena, not laughing though.
And the lion producing a roar reminiscent of the rock song competition

the lower limb osteology begins Monday morning! Time to start reading upper limb.

Kids from Kaliyuva mane'll visit exhibition at 4 tomorrow.

Speaking of which, exhibition gets over tomorrow.

Got the chance to do my favourite task - typing. For the magazine, from the digital library. Figured out how it works. There's a wifi something, it'll ask for some password, you need to enter the one written on the table. It's all pirated windows 7. And the downloads are all movies. Facebook is banned by notice, the only site visited in practice.
Will post those medical slangs soon after the magazine is out.

The hostel's beginning to get back to its full strength. Half of the half who went into long leave has returned. The rest'll hopefully be here by Wednesday, after Valmiki Jayanthi on Tuesday.

Everyone's got a new roll number (w.e.f. Monday) No. Not everyone. Mine doesn't change from 8. Arya, Arun, Aparna, Anilkumar joins table 1 which's got Bhavika as the last member. Zigu'll take 150 without any competition.

Ok. That's it for tonight. No, btw, i enabled Facebook timeline today (developer release)
blog's a better timeline.

On a creative surge today, lemme use it on BDC

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings