Diwali

Didn't imagine I'd be so jobless at home.
Diwali holidays - Tuesday and Thursday in Karnataka, Wednesday in Kerala
celebrated my brother's birthday with him on Sunday.

Got in a Bangalore bus at around 8 am on Monday from the great Mattanur bus stand. Got down at ramaswamy circle at 10 minutes to 1

played cricket the whole afternoon thus completing 5th day without touching any textbook

back in anatomy hall, dissection had reached the gluteal region under the new professor, Dr Rashmi.

The attendance was less than 50% on Wednesday, as expected.

I've got an acute lower back pain, thanks to the Kerala part of the two 5 hour bus rides i've had last week. But i guess it's not got anything to do with my myelon getting compressed or anything. Add to it the 15 push-ups, 25 sit-ups, and 15 crunches i've added to my routine after seeing that outdated ssb interview call letter, and you get a person who can't bend, ride his cycle swiftly or lift his physiology textbook.

Bought black formal shoes to replace my unacceptable woodland shoes. more market had my dream lace-less match for just Rs 244!

Saturday's are turning out to be awesome days. Guys went to the zoo. I had my required dose of self improvement from the personal excellence blog (the map of consciousness is attached with its highest level removed)

blissful life :-)

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings