Typing skill

The routine has started becoming, well, the routine.
Dissection of the disarticulated arm is interesting. The cephalic vein which always used to scale my biceps. I finally saw it, draining some of its blood into the basilic vein through the median cubital, the vein that doctor pierced during my first and only blood donation.

Muscle physiology is over. I was supposed to do a seminar on NMJ in the last 5 minutes. But madam finished only at 11. So i couldn't.

Rode Shubham's cycle. Superb springs.
Waiting for the senior to return from his friend's sisters marriage to get mine.

Internet at Rs 10 for the hour. Removed around 500 'friends' from Facebook.
And back at the hostel they were looking for someone to type the list of students allotted to each department for the exhibition starting on 28th. Got a glimpse of how rare the coincidence between technology and medicine is.


Among so many other things, had coffee at dosha point.

Set up Palringo properly.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings