Tomorrow will die one day

Facebook has learned a lot from Google+ and changed, for the good of everyone because it'd have been so tough for a mass migration to occur.
And so, the MMC&RI 2K11 group was created. I was restricted by the limited capabilities of my phone, so i used some help from uvais my old buddy, doing computer science at anjarakandy engineering college. Fortunately enough medicine students are active enough in fb to form a group. (but why is the official website still down?)
went to a cafe on Sunday to do some maintenance for the Samsung GT-B7722. (i had broke the software by doing some unofficial setting change). Started removin all my 'friends' i didn't know in Facebook. It is a tough task that'll take weeks.
Uploaded some photos to the album.

I was in the serving panel for lunch. I served that sweet yellowy creamy honey-y sweet.

Went looking for a cycle shop in the evening with Zigu, Shamanth and Samrat. Knew from Tripathi that the cycle shop where he bought his the previous day was called Jayanth. Proudly used Google maps to spot the place. Followed directions and reached a place where there wasn't even a cyclist. Technology failed me yet again.

Had coffee from dosha point on the way back.
Coffee is one awesome drink. Gotta lookup the biochemistry behind that.

Finished histology record late in the night just before talking with Shubham for half an hour.

Is seriously confused how to write this blog. Anyone with an idea can comment or email.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings