Going home

Raziq et al stood in the long queue for filling the buckets with water from the municipality. I slept peacefully and filled it later with no queue! :-D
had bread and jam which hari bought at more for breakfast with zigu, raziq, irfan, fahad and arun.
Went college in an auto. Reached there pretty early. Physiology class, about protein synthesis. Pretty old transcription, translation, etc. Anatomy - continuation of connective tissue.
Back to physiology - neuro muscular junction. 3 kids got detention. 2 went for bodyguard.
In dissection we had a final look at the axilla and turned the body around. It was rigid (and dead, yeah rigor mortis)
the evening's class was in a confusion. It was announced y'day in physiology lab that we the first batch'd have the practical we missed last week this evening. But as per the main time table it was histology and so the anatomy department had planned dissection of back for us. I was asked to confirm the confusion from HoDs. But nobody was present. So i left for home leaving the responsibility to aquib. Guess they attended dissection. Zigu's 3rd batch was having on class. So he gladly came with me to the suburban stand and left early in the thalassery Kannur bus that mom took while leaving (although it was 2 hours late today)
wished everyone happy onam, gave the histology record to fahad for completion (he was locked out of his room and waiting for his roommates in my room. Lol)
arya was going kottayam in my bus itself. It was fast. Took of from Mysore at 3. Reached gundelpet at 4 sth. Reached batheri at 6. But took till 9.30 to reach calicut.
This blog'll have to be paused till monday now, because i'm home!
Happy onam.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings