F Men

Went college normally (at 9 o'clock) because only the third batch
students had osteology class at 8. Heard that they got in only after a
few minutes of searching.
The biochem class was about cell. Physiology was about muscles - the
structure of them (finally all the myosin, actin confusions are
beginning to clear).
dissected the axilla.
Histology lab was about stratified epithelium.
Fashion show, dance audition at jk ground auditorium at
4.30..devanshu, me, aquib, hithesh, Akshay, went. And there the
seniors wanted us to somehow bring girls from our batch too. Called
whoever i knew. Arya was out, teressa was out with parents, anie was
out shopping and so called anie's roommate sri raksha (risking to be
labeled misuse of phone number) and gave the phone to the seniors.
They coerced enough people to turn up - madhura, sri raksha,
saraswathy and all turned up. Someone called bhavika, and swathy too.
Only aquib got selected from boys. Among girls, sri raksha, saraswathy
and anie were in because of their height.
Walked back the girls to their hostel.
Enrolled for chicken with the new prefects.
There was a small teachers' day celebration and meeting with the
warden. I was given the camera and it went battery dead after the
first few clicks. Managed with mobile cameras after that.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings