Bwd: the fest preparation

One of the several things that's been keeping me busy for the last 2 days is not my cold. It's the inter college fest we're conducting for world peace - Abhivyakth '11.
Beginning 23rd it will go on till 25th on which day the Dussehra medical exhibition begins. Madhura, the newly elected girl CR, was representing pediatrics while i was ENT, Zigu community medicine, Sri Raksha ophthalmology, Saraswati anatomy, Harshith something, Bhavika physiology, and others filling the 20 departments. Muthalik sir is the third term representative, captain, for ENT.
All the decoration work has been completed at the auditorium. The balloons and messages, the flying pigeons and long white ribbons.

Went to Mannas market with Pavan sir to get Styrofoam etc and later with Pramod for that long white sash.

Got ulna class now.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings