As if presence makes a difference, as if not

And the journey back was awesome fun. The bus broke down at the hill bottom at 1 am and a new one came from Calicut at around 3. It went straight, reached Mysore at 8. Luckily there wasn't class at 8. Biochemistry class was about cystoskeleton. Physiology about neuromuscular junction and today it was tripathi's and my turn to not answer and be booked for assignments. Dissection of the back was still just skin deep. No structure had been seen. Bhavika and Bharath were discussing the origin, attachments and even nerve, blood supply of all the back muscles and i was open mouthed. But Asad said it was taught in the previous days, easing my worry but nonetheless discouraging. They had gone for the movie too on Friday afternoon. Rushed to finish the Histology record. Had a smooth end for the day. Should organize the Malayali meet tomorrow. Ah! Forgot to tell everyone. Hmmm. Slept early because of the jet lag. Woke up to Djokovic's triumph over the Spaniard in us open.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings