Running

Y'day biochem class was at 8! Got up at 7, dressed up and left :-D
had breakfast from hotel gayathri (the one we had lunch on the day of admission)
biochem was introductory too..2mro's carbohydrate
physiology was about blood, but the sir talked about everything
anatomy was a seminar on pectoral region, made the mistake of taking
down notes as understood later in dissection hall. It's all in
textbooks, we just have to draw
had ragi ball with lunch..it had to be eaten with sambar, but sambar
was ghatham..
Learned that i should wear apron from outside the dissection hall..
Bought histology text too from kr circle. Then scale, rubber and pouch.
At hostel there was a volley match being played. It was compulsory to
watch only for those who cared. Seniors asked me to learn to write
karnataka in kannada and to get the bio data of the most beautiful
girl in our batch by today.
Had to play one volley match too. Got a bruised knee and torn pant,
and lost. Since there was microphones etc installed for celebration
there was no current and so no water to wash..
Later warden came and asked us about everything. Aquib was made the
class representative and he chose arshid and me as his assistants..
Everyone got a tea!

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings