Mud Rolling

And today was fun too. Woke up early because razik was celebrating
ramzan & had to pray
and after his prayer, we slept again :-D

then i postponed the bath to evening.
Had biriyani, went straight college with the apron and notebook in the
plastic bag i got y'day with bed sheet

physiology class was about cell membranes. (sphingolipids!)
& in anatomy we went to dissection hall. And got the chance to put on
the apron. Saw some bones in osteology. Sat with the cadaver for 2
hours.

Walked back to hostel for lunch. Ran back to college after it, because
there was a slight drizzle & because it was nearing 2.

Biochem practical was over quickly. So i went shopping for goods.
Dinesh Puri textbook was available at the book exhibition in the
college itself. Didn't get ganong there.
Bought a bag from royal bags in devraja urs road.
Went lookin for sri books with zigu. Cudn't find it :-D
(got the map from razik later)
then we reached jlb road through dd urs road. He looked for an
earphone to his mobile

reached hostel and seniors were playing volley ball, they asked for
us. I went, and had to return of poor form :-P

& today the seniors started becoming stricter. But manjunath sir
guaranteed that if we show respect there'll be no ragging, surely.

And they asked us to form sports teams, after dinner.
I got the alternating job of takin attendance with aquib & another guy

slept with mosquitoes

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings