Being in the mood

Y'day was a day of excitement. Reached college early and sat at
comfortable positions. Histology sir described epithelium till 10.15..
Everyone was late for nerve fibres in physiology. The professor talked
about different types of nerve fibre, their classification, etc.
Classification was totally new. But nerves slowly brought me back to
my thoughts..if learning can be done through experience, would it take
only an experience to control voluntarily our involuntary organs? May
be the connections are different.

At dissection hall it was the same routine. Sit, read, stand, feel
giddy.. Luckily i was ok just by sitting down today..then the teachers
called me and asked to sit close to the cadaver. I asked them who
cunningham was and had to find on myself about daniel john
cunningham..and everyone had to have the bone of the
day..unfortunately today every batch had osteology together. So the
hope that 3 people from 3 batches can get it paying 1000 each will
have to wait for next week..now the question is "how to ask seniors"
:-P

and den a lady came for help. I gave 20 rupees. Many gave 100. And a
man from CBR surgicals talked about his shop, gave us the card and
free mask..
And seniors came to invite us to the inter college fest happening
later next month. They needed people to form rock band. Nobody! To
sing, dance. Nobody! To collect names of these participants. I stood
up :-D
since they took quarter an hour we had to run back to hostel for
lunch. And jithesh fell from bike in front of hostel in the hurry.
Seniors took him to hospital. Stitch in the chin antibiotics

called dad, and nivi in the way. She was planning a get together
during onam. Dad and mom was planning to come here on saturday,
sunday.
At osteology we learned or rather heard things about clavicle..conoid
tubercle, cleidocranialdysostosis, sternocleidomastoid..and too many
other terms to retain.

Back hostel early because almost all shopping has been done. Opened
bag only to see my precious pencils, rubber, sharpener and scale to be
missing :-(
so, postponed drawing
went around in rooms asking for people to participate in song, dance..
Hardly any luck
tried reading ganong and fell asleep ;-)

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings