Automatically coordinated

Prasoon called in the morning to say he got allocated to pariyaram
medical college and so will be coming back at 11.30 to leave the
college..so, i gave the key to prefect manoj sir..
Breakfast was ready at hostel at 7.35 am. Had it.
Epithelium was taught, followed by cell organelles.
On the dissection table, pectoralis major was cut.
Seniors said the audition of dance, etc was at 5pm in the auditorium
on tuesday, wednesday and the second. Was glad that like me the girl's
name collector, varsha, had no names.
Aquib got dropped by asad because of his ankle sprain. So harshith
walked with me. At hostel prasoon had reached. He was packing up. I
took the memorandum of joining (to use as proof of address) and when i
was leaving i came to know that he hadn't come early or got the key
from the prefect, but that he reached here after razik. So i gave him
the remaining key. He said he'd give it to someone, or wait because
razik'd be back soon (biochem practical had nothing to do)
so, i ran back to college. Entered the biochem lab, signed, showed the
covered record, left!
At the front side of the college i met razik, he was going to the
hostel. Right behind was aquib who wanted me to take his leave letter
to secretary karthik sir.
While waiting for him to write it, i met anie, bhavika and julie -
another girl from kerala whom i hadn't seen till now. Anie was telling
her new number. I dialled it and kept it in call register memory. Then
i had to see if airtel had been activated, and put that sim only to
lose anie's number because it was not activated yet. And then when i
went to aquib he was holding our room key which prasoon had given him
while leaving.
Thus i knew razik'd be waiting outside the room. But i had to go to
the sim shop to get this activated. There they told me they wanted a
local address, which i gave.
And activation assured in 10 minutes, i went hostel. Razik had to
catch the 3.45 train to Mysore. He left bread, and musambi in the room
because he couldn't eat it from general compartment.
Me and harinath ate it.
Then the sim got activated. But the stupid thing didn't have the first
recharge. And i walked all the way to the shop once again. Made them
activate. And then when i was looking for a good sms plan i realised
that though airtel has so many plans they don't have one useful plan
for national sms.
Bsnl rocks even when roaming.
And while i was walking back zigu called me telling he got the hostel
certificate from the manager. So i found a shortcut through kr
hospital to reach the hostel.
I got the hostel certificate too after reaching the hostel.
Hope someone did attend the audition.
Then i went to take photostat of it and license to get the docomo sim.
Took it and suni appan said he'd come at night.
Zigu was reaching the final of the chess tournament then. And when he
came back, we went to get an earphone for his mobile which was
unfortunately nowhere to be found.
Back hostel our immediate seniors wanted more players to make their
team for the post dinner match. I joined, as well as samrat.
They gave me a stud, albeit a too small for me one.
But right before the match the seniors asked 2k11 to play a friendly.
Took 7 players and went to the ground. 2-3 seniors entered our team.
So most of us, including me din't have to play.
Got out of the studs to take the attendance.
Did that and had enough walking for the day that sleep was instant

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings